Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first VR

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
time for an update. just wanting some peoples opinion. in the next couple of weeks im gonna go all out on my interior and re-colour it all. i'm thinkin of all black with dark blu inserts. what parts would look best in the blue in contrast to the black? thx guys. oh and any other interior/exterior mods u thin i should do except rims and lowering which will be gttin done soon:p

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
finally got my two and a half inch catback on. no rear resinator just straight pipe with 3 inch round chrome tip which i clamped into an oval shape at work today. quite happy since it only cost 50 bux. got sum amber oval indicaters on now and fixed a trans leak. painting the interior over the next two weekends and lookin at getting it dyno'd on march 11th if others go to the open day at redcliff.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
hehe the odometer was stopped at 267***. so around 275*** i'm guessin

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
i'm gonna buy a new exhaust tip as i got dodgy with mine. it was a round 3 inch so i stuch it in a clamp and now its an oval:p the exhaust is gettin reshaped to fit right so i'm gonna stick it on then. what should i get. i want something that looks the goods tho

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
yeh well i;ve got an oval tip now. but not really liking it all that much. i think i'm gonna get a twin chrome tip. maybe dumped down

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
started my interior project today. painted the dash facial, radio surround, gear cover thingi, all four handles and rear ashtray trims in ocean blue. will be doing the rest in balack next weekend. i reckon it came out nice and will pos tpics up tomorrow

VRmayn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR series 2 berlina
lookin good mate when ya get ya future mods done thatd look sick as

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
lol yeh thx man. workin on it. hard to do too much cause of training wages:p