Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my FORD

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Good looking AU mate but christ they have an ugly/plain dash haha. And the front should settle a little more? Springs take up to a month of driving to settle i say, so try take some bumpy roads to haha.
Cheers!

-Anthony-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S M5
yeah guess i wasnt in the best mood so was only really taking notice off the negatives :/ haha oh well anyway cheers guys, i get a lot of comments like dont usually like aus but this ones nice, etc. When i first put the springs in it didnt look like the front dropped at all, but after 2 days it looks like its dropped around 1 -2 cm maybe? hopefully it drops more!

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Nice one mate! not exactly my taste but its in good nick and atleast its rear wheel drive :D

Who cares about the badge?

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
nice au looks great i had a white el xr6 on white 19'' bf cobra rims and superlows till i got sick of all the wiring and other probs i had with mine and went back to my early commodores..

-Anthony-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S M5
yeah thanks guys, just a pic of it clean, and in its home away from the rain haha

102_2283.jpg

-Anthony-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S M5
Well its been a while since updates, but i painted my brakes, got extractors fitted, and got a 3" intake pipe made & heat rapped. Also bought a billet type short shifter, just waiting for postage.

102_2300.jpg

102_2303.jpg

1292662651798.jpg

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
looks great. ive always had a soft spot for the au's. you got plans for it? or just a nice daily?

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Whats the clutch pedal like,is it heavy?Very common for the firewall to crack around where the clutch cable goes through.

DSAvtSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SUPER 6 S
Clean ride man, The AU body has realy grown on me the last couple of years its just that dash!!! they are SO f---KING horrendous.

Either way respect on the 5 speed.

keep up the good work.

vn_wagon90

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Wagon
Whats the clutch pedal like,is it heavy?Very common for the firewall to crack around where the clutch cable goes through.

I do know that the made the problem less likey to happen to the AU after nurmours complaints, Im not saying i wont happen, But the firewall around the Cable hole is "suppose" to be thicker (if it is factor manual)