Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My ganxda vq caprice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
Ay lads, was just looking for pics from easternats and this site popped up so thought id sign up again. I was a member on here about 4 years ago as ULOOK-2 not sure if uz remember me, was just looking over my posts from ages ago and i was a fair diged haha.

Anyway this is my VQ had it for a few years now and thought id post it up cos im loooking at selling it soon and wanna see what kinda feedback i get.

And the burnout from easternats 09:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQz6YEf24o4

And vid from stampede:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOyjCWuTG6g

My daily:

And my old vk if use dont remember me lol!:

Last edited:

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Nicceee mate, love the Full Boost pic with the stockies on the back. DUMPPEEDDDD!! :D

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
THink I remember reading a thread with that VK in it...........that was a nice car for a 15? year old lol.

And I've seen the VQ somewhere before recognised it in the second pic. Myspace or something I think lol. I remember thinkin the L plates were a nice touch haha. :thumbsup:

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
Thanx boys, yea the vk was alryt i guess i talked it up a bit tho lol..

Yea ducker they fit on no worries man as long as u get the right offset, the 1st 20s i got where the zenetti heirs and they didnt fit to well, had to get adaptors for the back and spacers for the front but the rest where sweet.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Thanx boys, yea the vk was alryt i guess i talked it up a bit tho lol..

Yea ducker they fit on no worries man as long as u get the right offset, the 1st 20s i got where the zenetti heirs and they didnt fit to well, had to get adaptors for the back and spacers for the front but the rest where sweet.

I found a place that change the top hat bit on the front strut so they fit, but got told that the VQ has a narrow diff and that guy said your lucky if you can get 18's under them,

Thanks for the correct info

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Hi there Zane..

I remember you from the SP4 and Ausrevs days, where I guess.. you had a little trouble staying unbanned lol..

Personal Opinion, not a big fan of the rims, looking a little like dinner plates.. Silver Stockies FTW!

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Damm man how many different wheels do you have lol.

GANXDA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ caprice
lol a few, might get a set of gold 150spoke wire 20s befor i sell it, always wanted to c how that would look!

anyone interested?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Dude... Just watched the Utube vid, you needa tease the throttle a lot more, mad skid, but just gotta tease the throttle a lot more so it's not constantly bouncing on the limiter..

Status
Not open for further replies.