Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Green VT S Pack

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Alright figured out how to start posting pictures properly in the thread, still might give photobucket a look though...

Attachments

• Image5 (2).jpg
    Image5 (2).jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Image4 (2).jpg
    Image4 (2).jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Image3 (2).jpg
    Image3 (2).jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Image2 (2).jpg
    Image2 (2).jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Yeap try photobucket. Nice, clean car , looks like it's been very well cared for. If it's been in the family that long you know its history should be a great first car, good to learn car care and maintenance on and any mods you want to do.
Risky has lots of great advice there .
Not getting too carried away with this one and saving for something more sporting SS ? Another option into the future is , although a lot harder on the wallet is keeping this as the daily and having something else as a weekender .
Take a bit longer to achieve, a bit of discipline and patience but has some great advantages, eg: don't have to take pride and joy to work when it's pissing down and hailing, don't have to park it in the shopping car park, don't have to finish that mod or repair for Monday's trip to work.
O and best advantage will suck your wallet dry even quicker lol

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Yeap try photobucket. Nice, clean car , looks like it's been very well cared for. If it's been in the family that long you know its history should be a great first car, good to learn car care and maintenance on and any mods you want to do.
Risky has lots of great advice there .
Not getting too carried away with this one and saving for something more sporting SS ? Another option into the future is , although a lot harder on the wallet is keeping this as the daily and having something else as a weekender .
Take a bit longer to achieve, a bit of discipline and patience but has some great advantages, eg: don't have to take pride and joy to work when it's pissing down and hailing, don't have to park it in the shopping car park, don't have to finish that mod or repair for Monday's trip to work.
O and best advantage will suck your wallet dry even quicker lol

Cheers mate :) you and Risky do have good points in there... Once I have me some more coming in bit later on, I'll start checking out the options haha

R

Risky

Might be a good idea to start trawling the wreckers over your way to pick up bits & pieces that may have worn or broken.

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Alright guys, no updates just yet, sorry about the thread being incredibly boring and pointless, I just haven't had the funds for any mods, Stuff will get done eventually, I promise that lol

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Alright, finally a little update, just been maintaining, washing, etc.
I did happen to add a little mod though, I decided to give this old neglected rug a home by chucking it in the back, plus the job I hope to try and go for might require me to carry around tools/equipment, so I thought this would be perfect for doing so, next mod will be the foglights :)

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg

Last edited:
R

Risky

Lol if you ever murder someone at least the red rug will hide the blood