Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Green VT S Pack

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Alright, after an extremely overdue update, I finally decided to hop back on here and do so, nothing too much has happened since the last update as I'm trying to save up a good amount for future endeavours/mods lol, anyways this is just something I've been wanting to knock off the mod list for awhile now
20170305_123446078_iOS.jpg
$119 for this and it does really quite well, better then I expected actually, got it in green to match the rest of the car lol
20170305_102724737_iOS.jpg
[After the install] on a side note. The OEM Stereo is an absolute f**ka to get out, which I kinda expected in a way, I've also considered doing the door speakers as well but I dunno lol, for nearly 20 year old speakers, they've held up incredibly well... I guess this is it for now, I'll try and stay more active on here but I get easily sidetracked lol

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Went on the MACE website earlier today and ordered a throttle body and a memcal with the TB tune, I'll post some more when they arrive

H

harrop.senator

Fyi changing the diff gears is the hardest part about modifying your diff it's definitely not that simple and changing the whole diff is an absolute walk in the park compared. The throttle body might pick up some difference but you should have spent your money on headers and an exhaust or the high ratio rockers it would have achieved more then the throttle body on it's own.

The cars nice and clean and I like the shape of the body kit.

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
:D:D
Fyi changing the diff gears is the hardest part about modifying your diff it's definitely not that simple and changing the whole diff is an absolute walk in the park compared. The throttle body might pick up some difference but you should have spent your money on headers and an exhaust or the high ratio rockers it would have achieved more then the throttle body on it's own.

The cars nice and clean and I like the shape of the body kit.
Yeah I kinda gave up on the diff ratio thing, might remove that off the list, if anything I'd just swap diffs like you said, I picked the TB and memcal up first since they weren't gonna blow my budget lol, they're definitely in the plans though... And thanks mate, I only really see the base models where I'm at so it's a pretty good feeling being a bit different :D