Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Hazzard SV6

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Thaught id post a few pics as i havnt updated for a while lol.....

Its abit dirty but thats how its sits at the moment.....

Lenso OP4 20x8.5 wheels
SSSL king springs all round
SS mufflers
Removed wing
Also got DVD headrests, Shorter aerial, Rad cover, Bootlid trim & leather gear knob.....

DSCF1886.jpg

DSCF1885.jpg

DSCF1884.jpg

Future mods im lookin into are CAI, Headers & tune, then i think ill be leaving it at that lol

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers, lookin at the pics now im thinkin im gunna have to cahnge the tail lights aswell lol

Apex8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-pack SII
car looks great man, love the colour! are you going to debadge it?

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers Guys....

Tinny - I would of liked it a little lower but im liking the way it drives now..... Hard enough to get it in some drive ways atm & it takes me 20mins to get it on the hoist at work lol

Apex8 - Was thinkin of getting rid of the badges but im thinking it might loook a little to plain without them....

Luke! - I paid $400 for them, they are not genuine tho & i got them off a mate that owns an audio shop....

If anyones got any other ideas for the car chuck em out there cos im sorta stuck on what else to do lol

Cheers Matt

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
agreed about the height - low low looks good - but I don't see the point if you can't drive it.

Re. badges - I'd lose the SV6 and SIDI badges (including the ones under the indicators on the guards - I like the size of the S2 lion badge, so I would keep that to break up the bootlid. Plus the chrome garnish works nicely on the yellow (an my feelings on all things chrome are no secret!)

I think a G8 diffuser would be $65 well spent! And get ye some fatter sway bars! Oh.. and an HSV steering wheel.

edit.. meant the series II badge on the guards should go.