Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Heron SSV

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Scored some SSL front and SSSL rear springs and getting some matching Monroe shocks from a forum member this weekend. Hopefully put them in next weekend with the help of a mate. It'll be interesting to see if the guards need to be rolled with the 22's :unsure:

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Good work mate, hopefully you'll get away without rolling the guards :)

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
fingers crossed. I'll chuck em in and see what happens! Its due for a service so I'll get a wheel alignment done at the same time. On its guts gets the sluts lol. Don't tell my missus I said that :whistling

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Ah sweet, haha I better lower mine a bit more then!!

U still got the 19's?

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Na mate swapped the 19's for 20 inch status knights, then swapped them for 22 inch Zenetti Masquerades. planning on getting them powder coated in white, like this:

WteMas_1.jpg

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Na mate swapped the 19's for 20 inch status knights, then swapped them for 22 inch Zenetti Masquerades. planning on getting them powder coated in white, like this:

WteMas_1.jpg

Ah fair enough, the pic didn't work mate but they'll look sweet white :)

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
I fixed it now. Stupid internet links lol. The hard part is I'm torn between spending cash on this or saving and upgrading to a HSV. I'd love a GTS or an R8, but on the other hand I could have this pumping out some serious power for the extra cash I'd spend. I thought of a HSV body kit, and it'd look sweet, but I'd always know it wasn't a genuine one.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
they look nice ay.. I went through the same umming and arring about getting an HSV but as you seen with mine you can end up with something that will put them to shame

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Exactly... Hence the pondering.... I'll probably still get a cam and other minor stuff done and see what happens. I'd love one of the R8 SV Black Editions though.... drool lol... but I just would love something with 600+ at the wheels... something that just fries the tyres when you just breath on the throttle (if its too scary, my missus wont want to drive it!)