Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Heron White Omega

leardim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
how much did it cost for the rims to be painted if you dont mind me asking?

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
Mate thats mad looking, do you get much attention by the popo's for ur hids? I wanna get em' but ive seen so many threads saying blah blah blah they're illegal cus they dont auto adjust for other traffic, i bet they just target us p-platers more. I was gonna ask u if u could chuck us the website from where u got em from? and did you find the front bumper already painted? I found a website but its asking $700 fora new ss front bumper with foggies, Ive got a omega aswell n tired of the standard look. Im hoping to find a 2nd hand one in white haha save some money! car looks great man

I got the kit that mounts onto the back of the original headlights, super easy to install.
HOLDEN VE COMMODORE HEADLIGHT H7 HID KIT SV6 SS SSV HSV | eBay
they dont point too high up and they arent really blue at all so i havent had any issues with the lights.
I bough all my kit from holden direct and had it all sprayed and fitted.
Thanks mate, fair bit has been done since the last few pics so i'll have some new ones up soon.

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
Just sitting out front of wall street kustoms while the guys there change my horrid factory green interior lighting to nice red and white combo.

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
Just sitting out front of wall street kustoms while the guys there change my horrid factory green interior lighting to nice red and white combo.

so ur extremely close to mine then

leardim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
how much does that cost??

B3nj

they see me trollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
'09 VE Omega
interiour lighting has cost me nothing so far, Im the first VE they're doing it for so they're just gonna check it out first only the dash and light switch have been done so far but the rest will be done on the 2nd.
Pictures below
IMG_1195.jpg

I've also had the rims painted black by south east customs and well as slightly lowered by TTF
IMG_0849.jpg

Also added the lip kit
IMG_1141.jpg

sorry about the quality of the pics once everything is finsihed i'll take it out for another shoot

Pulse1337

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
How did you go about fitting the SS body kit to your car, Was it a simple bolt on or did you have to make modifications, I am interested to do it to my car