Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Holden days are numbered

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Whenever I see Levorg, I instantly think of Grovel. Stupid name for a car.

Magnum61

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Magnum
If i had to buy another family car today it would be these:

Subaru Levorg 2.0T
Kia Stinger Turbo
Mazda 6 2.5T

In that order too..

I would never buy an SUV
Hate all of them....

I was going to make a statement about these models also coming with a free mini skirt & makeup but I guess this is what our new car world has come too. :(:oops:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I was going to make a statement about these models also coming with a free mini skirt & makeup but I guess this is what our new car world has come too. :(:oops:
I'd gladly go with BMW, MB or Audi but I just don't think they are worth what they cost. Plus maintenance costs etc. This leaves me with little room to move when considering another 4 door non suv option...

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
I'd gladly go with BMW, MB or Audi but I just don't think they are worth what they cost. Plus maintenance costs etc. This leaves me with little room to move when considering another 4 door non suv option...

Why not just keep the VF2? Surely fuel isn't such a big concern, or you wouldn't have bought one in the first place.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Why not just keep the VF2? Surely fuel isn't such a big concern, or you wouldn't have bought one in the first place.

fuel prices are incredibly flat, people seem way to eager to update cars imo. my car is 17 years old, i might trade up in a year or two they really are built to last.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
I will keep it for couple more years but i generally dont keep commodores past 100 000km mark. Thats when from my experience **** starts hitting the fan...

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
I will keep it for couple more years but i generally dont keep commodores past 100 000km mark. Thats when from my experience **** starts hitting the fan...

Fair enough. Things move quickly, who knows what options you'll have in 2-3 years.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..