Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV Clubsport

P

Pauldw500

My friends 550kw R32 GTR with drag radials on launch lifts the wheels, but not "walk" any further than a few meters before the front wheels touch down

Druggies are funny, the best part is they don't know that what they are saying is making people laugh at them, they think they are laughing wirh them

I must admit I was suckered in thinking that "trent from punchy", was a real druggie and not an actor when I first seen it, because I have met people just like him

There's a heap of Trent from punchy video gold on the youtubes
Would love to see the R32 in action..

Trent for Prime Minister I say...

Oh and the 450kph. As I tend to take a lot of pics, I obviously got a quick shot when up at 450kph, I didn't get the Patrol passing but I assure you it happened.

Oh and the camera NEVER lies... ;) :D

Screenshot_20220708-193409_Gallery.jpg

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
ummm Bugatti Veyron is what it takes to get to 450kph... Nissan Patrol i dont care what engine it has its not aerodynamic enough to withstand those speeds let alone getting there with a diesel, good drunk :rolleyes: talk tho

VF2R

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 Ute/ 2016 VF2 SS-V Redline
ummm Bugatti Veyron is what it takes to get to 450kph... Nissan Patrol i dont care what engine it has its not aerodynamic enough to withstand those speeds let alone getting there with a diesel, good drunk :rolleyes: talk tho
480 mate... can't be knocking a casual 30kph off the patrol like that..and on 2 wheels no less. Old mate is a hell of a pilot too the way he tells it ;)

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Fast aussie "AWD" R32

P

Pauldw500

So the pipe from the Valley to the Throttle Body is getting sucked or whatever and the pipe is squashing kinda thing. I dunno if my garden hose is holding up so might have to swap it hey...

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
So the pipe from the Valley to the Throttle Body is getting sucked or whatever and the pipe is squashing kinda thing. I dunno if my garden hose is holding up so might have to swap it hey...
Pop to autobarn and ask for some hydraulic hose if you're outta luck with the other stuff you got. Works a treat

P

Pauldw500

Pop to autobarn and ask for some hydraulic hose if you're outta luck with the other stuff you got. Works a treat
Yeah was just a temp fix as the hose supplied with catch can is useless.

I'll pop into autobahn on the way home, cheers..

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
or u can use normal hose but get some stainless springs that fit inside to stop them from collapsing, thats if the hose u are using is too big for vacuum hose