Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV VZ Senator Barbados blue

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
The saving of unsprung weight should be noticeable, even in daily driving.

I'll be doing similar soon, OZ Racing Alleggerita's & 5000 series DBA rotors up front, can't wait.

Had a good read of your thread (finally) and have to say, nice work with this car.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
AP4/6 3632/343 Brakes and Walkinshaw Twin 2 1/2" Tip fitted

Well as usually happens when you don't expect it, I get a call from mate only a couple of weeks after doing up my AP4 brakes to tell me that a set of reasonably priced AP6/4 362/343 brakes had just come up on Gumtree and of course I bought them.
They were basically calipers only as the pads looked like wafers and the discs had big outer edge lips.
I was going to have to rebuild the bank account before getting new discs and pads but as luck would have it another forum member was looking for an AP4 setup.
The deal was done and I was able to purchase new DBA 2 piece T3 front and T3 1 piece rear discs along with EBC red pads.
I didn't get any installation pics as the weather was bad and I needed to get them changed over so I could send off the old brakes and while I was at it I fitted a Walkingshaw Twin left hand 2 1/2" tip which I picked up second hand.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
I'm loving it. Really well done.

Ta Moo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore vy s
Hey mate you got a really nice car. I wish, I got those bodykit. You should do some tint on it. Tint will make you car look even more better. For the best price, do DIY your self. For the best tint, went to shop.

Attachments

• IMG_20170504_190105.jpg
    IMG_20170504_190105.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 238

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Thanks for the input but it already has NSW legal tint and I'm happy to leave it like that.