Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV VZ Senator Barbados blue

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Double you, owe, double YOU !!! That is FARKIN HOT !!! :eek::eek::clapping::bow::thumbsup:

That is all, carry on... :whistling

Thanks mate

Feel much improvement over the old rockers?

Hven't had a chance to run them properly been too busy but if they are anything like when I fitted similar ratio upgrade to my old super6 should notice a small difference.
At the moment I'm happy with how the car runs this mod is much cheaper and easier than a cam swap.

Looks the goods mate..

Nice extractors too btw,

Thanks Buddy, yeah the extractors look just great, love the look with the LS2 red and black cover. and they added a little to the feel and note of the exhaust.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
wow.... bit of a step up from the old wagon aye

Yeah its a big leap forward in ride and comfort, but I will miss the wagon, they are so handy.
This is my first sedan in 30yrs, since my first car a EH sedan all the rest were wagons, Oh and 2 Torana hatchbacks which are almost a 2 door wagon.

Looks amazing, love the interior!

I love the interior but originally wanted the grey leather as I'm always working on my family's cars and was worried about marks but so far have managed to keep it clean using covers on the seats when I'm working and driving my car.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Recently had my Dus otr fitted and Oztrack mafless tune done and can honestly say a $1100 well spent.
The Dus otr looks great and the tune by Steve from Oztrack has made the car run so much smoother, pokier and a bit better on fuel usage as well.
When new my car averaged 14L/100k Sydney to Kempsey and back to see my daughter and grand kids, my trip last week after the tune netted 12L/100k and my inner city use has dropped from 20's down to 18's.
The city use is now the same as my old VS super6 but the super6 was better on the highway usually averaging around 10L/100k.
Here are some pics of the new Dus otr.
DSC016691280x768.jpg

DSC016701280x768.jpg

DSC016711280x768.jpg

Cheers col.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
looking good mate:thumbsup:

Quick question, in the first pic whats the device sitting in front of the right side suspension tower?

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Dus ort and oztrack mafless tune

looking good mate:thumbsup:

Quick question, in the first pic whats the device sitting in front of the right side suspension tower?

Thanks mate, that device is the LS2 E40 computeronly used in the VZ HSV LS2's, looks similar to the E38 computer that is used in all VE's HSV and Holden 6.0L and 6.2L but has 3 connections instead of 2 and supposedly slightly more computing power.

Looks like a real beast now. Got a dyno reading?

Cheers Buddy, I like to think it feels like a beast but looks like a luxo performance cruiser.
No dyno as yet, still deciding whether to go with some ballistic 100cpi cats, which if I do get will need a little touch up on the tune before dyno-ing.

Last edited: