Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ignition Orange SV6

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Another couple of wee touches, mats and shifter. They looked more orange online, almost a browny colour in person. And I know the mats say 'SS' but that's all I could find in the ignition.

jxbd.jpg

8ap8.jpg

Last edited:

VE_CalaisV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportswagon
Where did you buy the headlights from? JHP?

Car looks mint by the way. I would have never chosen the orange, but seeing how you've done it, it looks fantastic with the black wheels and senator spoiler!

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Where did you buy the headlights from? JHP?

Car looks mint by the way. I would have never chosen the orange, but seeing how you've done it, it looks fantastic with the black wheels and senator spoiler!

Cheers mate, I like it too. I just got the lights off eBay, couldn't justify shelling out almost $800 for GM ones. Very happy with these.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Before

1m5p.jpg

One of each

ov4o.jpg

After

r7c6.jpg

Not completely happy with the matching of the bulbs so will have to mess around with different ones. Love the led parkers.

Can someone please tell me how high to aim them and from how far back from the wall do I measure? Cheers

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
SkyHigh Mount Dandenong,

yha5.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
These arrived today, should look even, and stop more evenly now, tends to lunge forward a bit at the moment.

zs0b.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rear Brembos done and bedded in, after a flat battery and a visit from roadside assist (don't know anyone close by with jumpers). Brakes feel soo good now, pretty stoked.

deul.jpg

Car goes into Freeway car audio in Dandenong tomorrow for Alpine Type R install. Then pretty much done all I wanted to do. Would love more 'low' but don't think I will go down the coil over road, spent enough already on a SV6.

otoi.jpg