Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my IPAD Install PART 2.

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Ok guys, most of you have seen my IPAD install in my VE commodore.

Now its time for Part 2.

Over the next few weeks im working on a number of things, some of these are

IPAD Control of Power Seats
IPAD control of Mirrors
POSS IPAD control of Windows

A few other things will probs end up being controlled but will see how i go.

And Maybe Remote Start Via the IPAD, This will be in conjunction with a Key Fob thingie that most new cars have.

To do all this, The ipad will talk wirelessly to a IR Sender, The IR Sender sends a signal to a IR Control Board or a few and then this runs into relay's and then the device.

Of course i will probs keep the original controls in place, this is just to see if its possible and waste some time :)

I will also be getting the new circuit board to intergrate the IPAD into the Steering wheel controls and driver screen.

If you have not seen the ipad installed here is a pic.

IMG_0656.jpgIMG_0658.jpg

Any suggestions let me know !!!

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
HVAC is coming to the iPad very soon however I'm going to leave the LCD in there as backup and to use when gps and other apps are open .

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I'm tossing up between keeping the leather look or going back to carbon fibre look. Thoughts??

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313577699.114520.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1313577764.329553.jpg

WallyBasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Are you willing to make any more of those facias for a price? I love the look and wish to do the same, just not quite as advanced as your looking at doing with your list above.

Matt_27

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
The leather looks much better imo

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Are you willing to make any more of those facias for a price? I love the look and wish to do the same, just not quite as advanced as your looking at doing with your list above.

Hey mate and all asking me in pms for fascia's,

i will see how i go when i completely finish this project. While i want to make them and help you guys out there is alot of time that goes into hand making on of these so this would make a unrelistic price so in a few weeks i will approach some people and see if they want to take it on.