Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My IPAD Install

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
how much has it cost you so far cos thats freaking sweet as bro

Cost so far would be around $2000 but that includes a few other pieces and toys that go with this that i hope to reveal soon !

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
Gday mate, AWESOME I would love to have my ipad installed :p Just wondering about the HVAC control lcd, I saw on the website.. My Ve has normal stereo not the SSV one, do i require to get a HVAC moudle fitted for this lcd screen? Cos i just seems to see the controller LCD looks like suitable for CLIMATE control.

thanks mate

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Gday mate, AWESOME I would love to have my ipad installed :p Just wondering about the HVAC control lcd, I saw on the website.. My Ve has normal stereo not the SSV one, do i require to get a HVAC moudle fitted for this lcd screen? Cos i just seems to see the controller LCD looks like suitable for CLIMATE control.

thanks mate

Hey mate, sorry for late reply.

The LCD is suitable for your car and will work single zone plug and play, however if you want to take advantage of the dual zone then yes, you will need to buy the HVAC Module.

WallyBasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
So westy when are you going to release a price for the facia itself? I really want one, or pm me a price plz! I have the iPad and LCD, just need your custom facia and dock connector.

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
So westy when are you going to release a price for the facia itself? I really want one, or pm me a price plz! I have the iPad and LCD, just need your custom facia and dock connector.

Trying to work something out but probably won't happen anytime soon mainly due to the LCD HVAC controller being discontinued. So until there is a new HVAC item out ( one in the works) I cant justify the outlay to make the moulds for 1 or 2 people.

Damo83

VE MY09 SV6
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
Members Ride
VF SV6 Black Edition Sportswagon My17
Hey mate, sorry for late reply.

The LCD is suitable for your car and will work single zone plug and play, however if you want to take advantage of the dual zone then yes, you will need to buy the HVAC Module.

No worries mate thanks for that , also one more thing saw the picture of your iPad , how can it be pressed with home button ?

Regards

Damo

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Home button I can't press. It has gestures enable so I can access it by swiping in with 4 fingers ( look at the vid I think ) easier while driving anyway.