Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My IPAD Install

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Well only got to work on it a few hours this weekend so new facia isnt even near done, just tidied up the current one and installed a few apps on the ipad. This is the look of it so far.

Attachments

• DSCF5034.jpg
    DSCF5034.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,370
  • DSCF5035.jpg
    DSCF5035.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,146

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Dash Command. Uses a Kiwi Wifi thingy to get OBD2 data to it.

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
If you unplug the headunit it always comes up, as soon as you start the car it goes away. (Has to have engine running, not just accessories).

Crackers01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hmm wonder if they can be reprogrammed?. What is the model of the HVAC control unit/screen thingo that you got.

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Yeah mate power positive, Negative and Low Bus GMLAN (there is a spare plug behind the glovebox that has all these connections) One thing to note with these units are they are VIN Locked to keep with holdens security, first car you plug it into it will burn the vin into the device and will need to be send back to US for reflashing should you want to put it in a new car. Just something to be aware of mate. If you have any other questions give me a yell

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Looks very smart! However I don't know why but seems blank to me, having buttons and stuff livens it up I reckon!

All this was typed on my iPad of all things haha, hopefully you love it though mate!