Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Joy

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
How much did the dynamat cost yah? easy to install? and does it stop boot rattling?

And also take the tow bar off , and drop her

Tow bar now gone tuff things had to borrow a rattle gun

paytons_dady

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp ssv 5 speed ,vs aclaim
grow some muscles dude lol..nice sound system what that set u back been checking this pioner sound system out for $3000 8000wat sub and 8000w amp..sound stream is good to

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
lol yer somthing like that bro yer steros are hard things to pick outlike watts dont exactly been best rms is the main sound output lots of ins and outs and lots of treads on hear about them but yea if your sydney man go to doran pro audio in punch bowl award winning greatness just mention my Blue vs from penrith and he will look after you

supaimpose

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore
love the tail lights and side indicators (Y) where did you get the indicators from and how much?

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
persons misfortune my plus a bloke built a vs all finished moter interior every thing in the shed ready to go takes it to a custom paint job paint job get done and baked the next night some 1 steals it i scored full set of lights for 200 tail side and head ligghts but your can buy it all on ebay tail lights 130-150 and sides are like 30 and all come with lights