Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Joy

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
My 95 standard VS with load sound

:thumbsup::thumbsup:This is my vs i purchased it about 2-3 years ago as a neat little car then all of a sudden with its a age and time every thing went transmision, water pump, starter moter, alternator, fuel pump you now all the stuff if you own 1. Now its all brand new and ready to start goin fowards instead of standing still and fixing the normal stuff instaled a realy nice roof lining a massive stero 7" touch kenwood DVD head unit front and rear JL splits tweeters 4000 watts of schender amps and the big berthers TWIN 15 inch sound stream subs still a long way from glamour but still and nice neat car and hoping she will be in my care for many more years
( SORRY PEOPLE PICS ARE COMING NEW TO THIS BUT LIKING WAT I SEE NICE SITE)

MODS TO DATE AS SUCH

*7 inch touch screen dvd kenwood head unit with all features (Blue tooth, Navman, PS3 ready)

*front and rear Infinity splits top sound for treble clear and crisp which is wat i needed with tweeters

*2x15 inch soundstream sub MASSIVE lifts the boot lid when close

*1800 watt schendler for speakers and 2600watts for subs

*top qauilty wiring and brands with trusted names on warrinties etc for burnouts and etc best of the best security to take car of it all as well
All was installed my a great company called DORAN PRO AUDIO reconmend to any in western sydney area to use

*2.5 inch sports exsaust

*60mm core performance radiator and all new hoses

*performance injectores and fuel pump

*17 inch VX SS rims

*And more other stuff

FUTURE MODS

*C.A.I

*Extractors

*New dash and seats

*Rear air bags

*low front

*Choose a kit and paint

*Diff ratio

*Then work on performans and play it from there

Attachments

• my vs.jpg
    my vs.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 314
  • myvs2.jpg
    myvs2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 324
  • sub box2.jpg
    sub box2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
looks pretty good mate. nice choice on stezza. itll look heaps better lowered. i reckon thats the next thing you should do for sure.

good work so far. nice sound deadned boot :p

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
looks pretty good mate. Nice choice on stezza. Itll look heaps better lowered. I reckon thats the next thing you should do for sure.

Good work so far. Nice sound deadned boot :p

yea all thats coming mate i jsut dont want to lower it all around cause i wont to rear bag her and not want to waste time and money on the rear springs and that when im no using them any ways

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Looks nice mate, i reckon a silvery mirror tint would look sweet with your colour and tail lights..
An idea for bagging it would be to just get the bags installed without the compresser and then you can pump them up with ur own compressor or at the servo. Would be heaps cheaper and you most likely could install them yourself, plus it would set you up in the future when you get the proper set up.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
How much did the dynamat cost yah? easy to install? and does it stop boot rattling?

And also take the tow bar off , and drop her

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
How much did the dynamat cost yah? easy to install? and does it stop boot rattling?

And also take the tow bar off , and drop her

Mate it removed more then 80 % of the rattle from the boot i recon its not cheap i jsut went to the right installer as mentioned and didnt want my car leaving the shop untill he done every thing he could with out takin it to far trust me go there top ****
doranproaudio.com.au tops mate

Last edited:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice ride mate, well done.

Just abit of advice:
With lowering go springs all round or in ur case Airbags all round, dont go springs in front & Airbags rear.
Also the only kit id recommend would be the Clubsport kit, dont get a kit from another model, cause they will look wired on yours. Ive seen it before & they look:eek::eek: