Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My K & N High Flow Experience...

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i chucked in a k&n air filter in mine and didnt notice that much of a difference, but then i replaced the curvy lumpy plastic intake pipe that goes into the engine with a smooth all round steel pipe and that was the biggest improvement ive noticed with my car, accelerates much much smoother and low/top end had little improvements also...

ill chuck in a pic if u guys wanna see how ive done it

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I put a K&N in my VT, I reckon it did make the car faster, but only because my pocket was $100 lighter...

frase

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec Wagon V6 Manual
shaneomac that would be sick because i have been looking at the massive corrugations in the maf pipe and thinking what i could replace it with... good to hear it made an improvement

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
yeah buddy chuck the pictures up.....Dunno how much longer im gonna have the wagon for, i Might Be swapping a bloke for a VN SS. "MIGHT".....i need to replace the VR's heater box and the aircon plumbing behind the dash then she's probably gonna be off to a new home.....

i'm still having second thought's though becuase i'd really like a VR SS, but i guess getting the VN SS will give me something to bargin with

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Just love the name of this thread "my K & N high flow experience" sounds so thrilling haha...

haha same i was like oooo i gota check this out lol, yea guys ill chuck up the pics tmw cbf getting the torch out and cars outside lol