Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my Kingswood.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Every one wants it off... I love it, I want a panel one though, the mesh is a nightmare to keep clean. Apparently cop cars had them with the driver window one which I also have as well as the 6 digit odo, I'm not 100% of that one but

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
pretty tidy old girl mate, ive got a hq ute im doing up with the old man full ground up rebuild, bare metal respray, new interior etc etc the works,im putting a vp v6 5spd and diff into her casue of the no v8s bullshit, if you need any bits ive got 9 hq-wbs, ive got a solid external sunviosor here i may be interested in selling??, im wrecking a hq wagon atm so i got a bit of everything and anything

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Your my new best mate...... There's alot of things I want and need, but I just haven't got the money, there's a list of things as long as a freight train that I want. I thought about the v6 route, then though no, I can drive a v8 I'm Gunna have a v8, it pisses me off that a p plater can drive a ve sv6 but not mine, sv6 is more powerful, more responsive, more gears, quicker everywhere and on top of that the auto is less predictable than the traumatic. Go figure.....

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Hopefully this works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 442

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
The 1st was camber after I rebuilt the front end, the second how it was 12 months ago

All the photos didn't seem to come up

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
And the red stockies is how it sits today with plans to spray them either satin or gloss black.
I'd love to put vt ss wheels on her but it's either major mods or spacers to fit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
Your my new best mate...... There's alot of things I want and need, but I just haven't got the money, there's a list of things as long as a freight train that I want. I thought about the v6 route, then though no, I can drive a v8 I'm Gunna have a v8, it pisses me off that a p plater can drive a ve sv6 but not mine, sv6 is more powerful, more responsive, more gears, quicker everywhere and on top of that the auto is less predictable than the traumatic. Go figure.....
yeah its bull this old v6 would still go beter than a worn out 253 anyway lol, pm me if your chasin parts
you realise that a V6 requires a mod plate and a mod plate requires a full licence, right?
lol yeah i know, itll be all engineered, out here the minor details arent a big deal theres not many modified cars around just hiluxs cruisers and prados mainly as soon as they see its not a v8 and its all certed itll be fine, there is 1 paddy wagon in town and no hwy patrols based for probally 100ks, one of the blokes i used to go to school with had ctanky 253 nice and loud too, got away with it for nearly 6 months i think he got done for speeding and it went down hill from there, im not concerned about it, dont ack like a dumbass around town and there wont be any problems, got a paddock basher for that

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Your on the right track make, time and place, a worn out v6 goes better than a brand new stock 253 any day of the week