Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my Kingswood.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
There's about 2" difference in offset, hence the reason they're not on there I'd love them on there

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
Get what on?
Swapping the mags around between the two cars really have no trouble at all, Just the offset was different..
its more than just offset, id have a read of this before you end up in the gutter after the wheel studs snap, theres a fair chance your insurance wouldnt cover you too, if they got picky, be fine to roll around the shed but i wouldnt wanna be doing it everyday
Stud Patterns - Holdenpaedia

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Hey, do you what kind of hood emblem you have on that bonnet? I've got it on mine.. :\
its more than just offset, id have a read of this before you end up in the gutter after the wheel studs snap, theres a fair chance your insurance wouldnt cover you too, if they got picky, be fine to roll around the shed but i wouldnt wanna be doing it everyday

Ah, Well luckily I didn't drive around with the mags swapped over then! Only did it for photo purposes :p

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Get what on?
Swapping the mags around between the two cars really have no trouble at all, Just the offset was different..

I also done it for the photo, I coulda told you the pCD is different, only by a little, there are spacers you can get to go from Hq pattern to commodore pattern, but I'm pretty sure they're illegal anyway,

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
The bonnet fob is a caprice item, rare spares have repro ones, but I got this one off eBay for a good price. Chevs have them too

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Since I had no work this week and the old girls gone from daily to being driven 30kms in 3weeks, I decided it's time to clean the visor and screen surrounds, the visor hadn't been polished underneath all it's life, so I think it come up pretty good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 239

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
And that little bit if rust under the windscreen is now a major problem, it's a massive hole I can see the carpet through.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 288

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
bummer mate crack out the mig

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
If I had one the thing would be rust free...... It's little fiddley bits here and there and it's annoying, this is the biggest patch of rust, and of coarse it has to be in the worst spot

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
looking at this thread makes me want to get rid of my POS VK and buy a kingswood