Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My little beast :-)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Hey nice ride you have there...

Just a quicky, I dont think those calais tail lights are $800 for the pair, I put some in mine a year or two ago, I think around the $180 - $200 - $230 trade price? (cant remember, but I know I wouldnt pay $800 for them!!) dont think they'd have that much mark up on them??

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
thanks mate...
sorry for being so ignorant :whistling...but when you say trade price what does that mean..if its around the $200 mark its probably be in a few weeks....

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Generally they sell for around the $300-$350 mark on ebay. Trade price is basically wholesale price (correct me please if I'm wrong).

VZ06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport Kit
as for the ligghts...i got my calis/ss headlights off ebay for $400, that was for both brand new

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Trade price, like DUK13Y said, whole sale price, so a mechanic can buy it, then sell it on a customers car and make some profit, is just like a discounted price for mechanics and such, usually around 10 - 15% off RRP... maybe more maybe less, through work we used to get looked after from the local holden dealer, and they know me now so usually get a good price,

If you can't get a good price for them, if you want i'll ring up holden and see how much they want, and you can come for a drive up the coast and ill get them for you -- all with a printed holden receipt so you know im not ripping you!! lol.. you can come in to the dealer and pick em up aswell??

If not try ebay like others have said, not sure if they are genuine or not?? or the quality of them??

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
If you can't get a good price for them, if you want i'll ring up holden and see how much they want, and you can come for a drive up the coast and ill get them for you -- all with a printed holden receipt so you know im not ripping you!! lol.. you can come in to the dealer and pick em up aswell??

lol.. i might call you on that offer in a few months when I get my P's. I'll need to go to holden anyway to get the VZ rear insert that houses the reflectors to keep things legal.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah no probs DUK13Y, Just give us a yell if you want me to find out how much they are?? Might ring them tomorrow for you boys?!!
And I might have to get two of those thing that sit in the bumper for the reflectors, lol, one for me too!!!

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Thanks Zeussy....mate it'll be great if you can get me some prices but i'll probably have to wait for a few weeks and gather some cash before I can buy them...appreciate your help...:thumbsup:

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
I am located inner west...