Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My little beast :-)

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
I finally got onto fix my computer and post some pictures of my ride...let me know what you guys think of it...

Attachments

• CAR1.jpg
    CAR1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 509
  • CAR2.jpg
    CAR2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 359
  • CAR3.jpg
    CAR3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 416
  • CAR4.jpg
    CAR4.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 492

VZ06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport Kit
Yea dude nice ride.Once again, i also like the blue globes,can you just get them at supercheap auto?What is the darkest legal tint you go?

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Thanks guys..I got the blue globes from e-bay...actually the amount of money I spent on different globes over e-bay, I could have got myself a hid kit but anyways I am finally happy with the clour Ive got...will post the brand when I get home and check the packing...I ve got midnight express from tint a car...I am pretty happy with the rims atm but will get 19's down the track(need to get some cash)..also the calais lights would be on the list...how much do they cost anyways..any ideas???...cheers....

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Nice SVZ Mate Should Look Good With A Nice Set Of Wheels On It

Calais Lights From Holden Are 800 For Both BAck And 600 For Both The Front 1's For What I Can Remember But Keep Your Eye Out On E-bay For Some 2nd Hand 1's

With The Globes You Probably Would Of Been Better Of Goin HID's I Got Them And They Are Awsome 100% Better And Standard Lights

How Does It Sound With The 3' Cat Back Exhaust On It Do You Get Much Drone in The Car??

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Nice SVZ Mate Should Look Good With A Nice Set Of Wheels On It

Calais Lights From Holden Are 800 For Both BAck And 600 For Both The Front 1's For What I Can Remember But Keep Your Eye Out On E-bay For Some 2nd Hand 1's

With The Globes You Probably Would Of Been Better Of Goin HID's I Got Them And They Are Awsome 100% Better And Standard Lights

How Does It Sound With The 3' Cat Back Exhaust On It Do You Get Much Drone in The Car??

Thanks mate..thanks for the info..probably have to wait a while for calais lights..can't spare that sort of cash now..will keep an eye on e-bay..

Iam sort of happy with the exhaust as can't get a v8 growl from a v6..also Ive kept the volume to the minimum possible the sound is not very loud but as I said I am happy with it as it does'nt sound like a vaccum cleaner any more..planning to do the 2nd hole mode which I am hoping will give me an induction roar...I did got a bit of improvement in fuel efficiency figures tho..cheers...

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Thanks mate..thanks for the info..probably have to wait a while for calais lights..can't spare that sort of cash now..will keep an eye on e-bay..

Iam sort of happy with the exhaust as can't get a v8 growl from a v6..also Ive kept the volume to the minimum possible the sound is not very loud but as I said I am happy with it as it does'nt sound like a vaccum cleaner any more..planning to do the 2nd hole mode which I am hoping will give me an induction roar...I did got a bit of improvement in fuel efficiency figures tho..cheers...

Yer I Got The 2Hole Mod In Mine And It Makes The Exhaust Note Deeper And Louder And A Little Bit More Responcive Down In The Lower Rev's But Its A Nice And Cheap Mod 2 Do

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
yep I think the vz v6's lack that low end grunt and hope the two hole mode makes it a bit better..
also after putting the exhaust the car has become very responsive ove 2500-3500 rpm...it sort of pushes me against the seat(hahaha) but yeah its become lot more responsive so iam pretty happy with the money spent on the exhaust...I am also thinking of a tune down the track..

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yer I Am Hoping To Get The Castle Hill Exhaust Tune Done With A OTR Intake When They Bring 1 Out For Alloytec's

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Keep us posted with how you go with the tune...