Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My little project..

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Hi guys, This is my project car, for a little while now. It's a 1985 VK Commodore berlina.I've own this car for 10 yrs. I drove it around for 7yrs and We took it off the road, it had to many shopping trolley dints on it. That the electric pack up too.It has a 308, with trimatic and a 3.08 lsd. Later this year it will be painted Jet Black. I'm hoping to be driving it again, at the end of next year.:thumbsup:

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
I forgot to mention, the 308 will be stroked to 383, roller's rockers, big crane cam, also big carby too. For the auto stg 3 with 3000rpm stally, and the diff with a minispool too.We just want to know your thought's, about our vk commodore. plz. Our aim is to have 500hp at the flywheel...

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
sweet car mate. will look really good in jet black:thumbsup:

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
also why not go to 400ci might aswell go all out if ur gonna stoke it. sounds good tho mate would love to do the same thing one day. 308's are a good motor but they sound so weak compared to a big block

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
Thanks for your reply mate! We like the trusty ol' 308, But i know what you sayin mate. We looking at putting a bugcatcher on the 308 :) The vk is lowered, it has grp a grill, and front bar also the hornet scoop as well.. No boot spoiler!