Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my lucky day - how ironic its friday the 13th

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
hey all, im pretty stoked at the moment so i will share my story with your guys.

it all started on wednesday when i decided to flick on to the radio insted of the same cds being in stacker for at least 6 months, listening to nova for a while till a crappy song came on so i switched it over to 96.1 or the edge. When i flicked over i caught the end of a promo saying if your have a holden commodore "gem 3 ls1" had a laugh cause the got it wrong and then didn't think anything of it.

during a boring day of work i thought ill give that shot, something to do during the day. then last night i was catching up with a mate that i hadn't seen in a few weeks and told him and about etc etc, so this arvo i come home boiling hot and wanting to relax, fired up the a/c and the xbox, at 6:30 i could just barely hear my phone, so i answer thinking its one of my mates saying lets go somewhere, but to my suprise the guy goes hey david? im from the edge 96.1 can i put you on air?" pretty much then i froze up, and thinking you got to be kidding me, anyway i was on the air for like 30 seconds top and pretty sure i made an a** out of myself.

so straight after he checked through all my details and said some one will be giving you a call some time during the week to tell you what to and etc,
their advert stated "Dyno-tuned computer upgrade up to the value of $2,000" so im guessing that im getting a computer in - dreaming haltech :)

and then i called my mate to tell him the good news and he couldn't believe it either, he was like just as stoked as me!!!

so long story short im cheering cause being a person who doesnt win a thing this is the best thing besides winning a million bucks.

i should grab a lotto ticket aswell - or something.

i cant wait for the tune - watch me ripping the streets up afterwards :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
He he he... did you hear yourself on the radio ?

Sounds sus to me... like a friend has pulled a prank on you ! :p

barbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Monaro CV8
yeah thats what im like thinking too, but he knew what i wrote and it felt a bit to pro to be sus, my mates arnt that good, so ill wait and see