Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Mint LS1 Statesman

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
hey thanks for that where abouts is he located in melb im in the berwick area ???

he is based in Langwarrin. but he canc ome to you, or you can go to him. Just give Teppa the call, and he'll fix you up. And when u ring him, just tell him he still has to fix Marc's rear window.

SpaceGracePace

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
VCM Suite

It Was done on VCM SUITE the guy that tuned it really knew what he was doing and was a really great guy and didnt talk **** like so many guys do these days lol:yeah:

SpaceGracePace

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Cool

Cool Dude thanks for your help Guys like your self make this fourm Fn great And Worth While :thumbsup:

SpaceGracePace

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Thanks

Thanks Mate damm they would look nice what do u reco about the front rotors and calipors and fitting them to the back can it be done and will it fit :wax:

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
Nice Stato mate, looks good.

And NO, you cannot put front brakes on the rear of your car. ;) If ever you take your wheels off, or even look at brake system kits, (like the link above by Jesterarts) you will be able to spot the many differences between front and rear brakes.

And also, bigger brakes are usually put on the front rather than the rear, as most of the braking is done up front. So you won't be able to simply put bigger discs on the rear just so it looks good. (well that is to my knowledge anyway)

SpaceGracePace

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Cheers

Thanks for the feed back mate just looking for a Quick fix i guess any way who whats to stop quick anyway LOL Jk maybe i should get some drilled and slots that might make the front look a bit better.. But without buying bigger at the front what can i do to resolve the pissy back brakes??? Maybe a HSV upgrade???:supersad:

SpaceGracePace

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Hey guys

hey how come some times when i reply it never ever comes up on the thread and then when i write somthing to see if that will come up on the thread it dose whats the go with that is starting to give me the shits dose any one no y this is happerning

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
When you say engine covers, do they replace the plastic jobs or are they actually rocker covers?