Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my modified red VE SS

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS

Dino87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy clubsport
hey bud car looks good, i reckon you should put the ssv tail lights insted of haveing the ones you got with the tint but overall looks sick

Auzziephoenix

Typical P Plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jungle Fever R8
Was driving along side this beast along springvale road this morning.. looks tip top mate.. ive skimmed this thread before.. and knew exactly what it was when i saw it.. i stands out like crazy.. very nice car mate.

keep it up :)

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Was driving along side this beast along springvale road this morning.. looks tip top mate.. ive skimmed this thread before.. and knew exactly what it was when i saw it.. i stands out like crazy.. very nice car mate.

keep it up :)

Haha thanks yeah it is a bit of a head turner, I love the attention it confirms I've done a good job of building and styling it ;)

ka1sa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Saw this car at super cheap auto yesterday, the awesome window tint is what got me. Looks absoloutly amazing. Just wondering what tint you got and where you got it from, also cost?

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Saw this car at super cheap auto yesterday, the awesome window tint is what got me. Looks absoloutly amazing. Just wondering what tint you got and where you got it from, also cost?

He got the tint from Scotty aka Teppa's tinting 0423 790482;)

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS

do you mean autobarn? dont recall going to super cheap

He got the tint from Scotty aka Teppa's tinting 0423 790482;)

what he said give Scotty a call he'll do a good price

ka1sa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Yeah it was autobarn actually, I gave him a call and he quoted $280 for 4 iridescent and one rear black.