Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my modified red VE SS

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
looked really weird with the 18's on it. dont know why you would spend the money to downgrade the size.

the reason I went with 18s origionaly was I wanted to keep the OEM tyres instead of buying new ones cos I was short on cash after buying the car and couldnt wait to put new rims on it but it wasnt till after they were on that I realised they looked tiny due to the size of the car and the profile of the tyres being bigger than preavious models and thats when I worked out I should've waited and saved up for something bigger but by then I'd already spent the cash, oh well live and learn ;)

travs_g8gt

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Love the look of your Holden VE SS! Wish my G8GT had that front end. Best wishes from the USA!

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thanks tanner892 and travs_g8gt

Thought I'd update the latest mod fitted today

IMGP1423.jpg

IMGP1424.jpg

IMGP1425.jpg

An Orssom OTR bought second hand I've done some road testing with it today and :eek: what a difference it makes even without a tune yet that'll come with Ruddies money :yeah:

Marlon1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Equipe S2
Thought coloured tinting was illegal in Victoria because that looks brilliant. The stock tints on the Commodores are a dreadful thing (although good for picking up undercover police cars in your mirror with the little onboard police lights you see in their dash) but yer i can't believe they do that sort of tinting in Victoria. Also love the little dash compartment you have with the open top TV, quite unique. Now all you need is the red tyre wall band around your tyre like your mates car and then it will be even more unique, my opinion though. Good job mate :yeah:

BENJAMUM

Reaction score
Members Ride
6.3 ltr blown vy ute & vs 5L ute
too dam sexy dont the ve just grow on ya when i first seen the ve come out i was like wtf is that big and boofy things good work with it mate :)

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
car sounds insane.. the red tint looks bloody good too!

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thanks guys

Now all you need is the red tyre wall band around your tyre like your mates car and then it will be even more unique, my opinion though. Good job mate :yeah:

yeah I want to get that done but I'll be needing some new tyres soon so I was going to wait till I replace them and get it done then

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Saw this featured in Street Machine Commodores, looked great. Congrats on the feature.