Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my modified red VE SS

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I just signed up and thought I'd show off my ride its an 06 model VE SS in redhot with optional track stripes, redhot steering wheel and gear stick knob redhot SS floor mats, metal pedals and rear widow viser

this is how it looked when I picked it up

MYCAR1edit.jpg

PIC469edit.jpg

the first round of mods were 18" black and polished rims and lowered lovells springs and a growler CAI

washedcar006edit.jpg

washedcar009.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

then I decided to take the rear wing off and put a calais v/ G8 spoiler on and a calas v chrome strip

014.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

003edit.jpg

next was a different CAI that gave the car a bit of extra power over the growler

IMGP0080.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

then I changed the look of the car completely by adding 20" black and polished rims, extending the track stripes over the spoiler and spray tinting the tail lights

IMGP0350edit.jpg

IMGP0433.jpg

IMGP0439.jpg

and I thought it needed the sound and go to match the show so I added a full exhaust system consisting of Castle hill 1 7/8" extractors 3" magnaflow cats and HM headers 2.5" cat back

IMGP0988.jpg

IMGP0969.jpg

chrisve20exhaust200051.jpg

chrisve20exhaust200071.jpg

IMGP1014.jpg

and the latest mod is a custom red and black window tint

windowtint2.jpg

IMGP1332.jpg

V8DriveMtBawBawDrive010.jpg

thanks for looking :yeah:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
**** that looks tuff as with the latest pics.
Love the red tint and G8 lip!

Was gonna say, those first rims you had made them look tiny having the chrome lip!
Thought of colour coding the roof visor?

Out of all that, the only thing you forgot was some interior pics ;)

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
that is bloody hot, ive never been a fan of the stripes or the lip really but uve changed my mind, only thing id probly do aswell is de-badge, but thats a personal preference, looks really good :thumbsup:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looks great, the whole blends so well together. Got any close up shots of those tail lights? They look great, maybe put some clear coat on them to give it a glossy look.

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
thanks for the comments guys

**** that looks tuff as with the latest pics.
Love the red tint and G8 lip!

Was gonna say, those first rims you had made them look tiny having the chrome lip!
Thought of colour coding the roof visor?

Out of all that, the only thing you forgot was some interior pics ;)

yeah I remembered that after I did the post that I forgot the interior so here they are :D

interior003.jpg

interior004.jpg

interior006.jpg

interior002.jpg

also forgot to mention the small stereo setup on the boot consisting of a pioneer 12" 1000w sub and pioneer 800w mono block amp and a couple of neons

interior001.jpg

heres what it looks like at night

Boot.jpg

Looks great, the whole blends so well together. Got any close up shots of those tail lights? They look great, maybe put some clear coat on them to give it a glossy look.

these ones were taken just after I finished spraying them before I got the chrome ring put on them

041.jpg

043.jpg

and these ones were after the chrome ring

IMGP0354edit.jpg

IMGP0352edit.jpg

I never really thought about a clear coat I might have to try it thanks

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Is the chrome ring on the outside or inside the light? What is the chrome ring from? Looks great, just need to get the spoiler holes filled and painted.

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Is the chrome ring on the outside or inside the light? What is the chrome ring from? Looks great, just need to get the spoiler holes filled and painted.

its on the outside and it just a sticker, when I got the track stripes extended I got the guy to do that aswell cos I figured it just didnt look right without it.

With the spoiler holes I figure its too much stuffing around and cost involved in getting them filled then getting the boot repainted and stipes put back on so the rubber plugs are fine to plug it up

The next Mods I have planned for it are to get it tuned and add an Orsomme OTR CAI I'm hopeing for at least 270rwkw with just bolt on mods

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
yeah don't worry bout the holes, the car is pure goodness, otr cai will be nice. Oh and i'm lovin the red tint, its unreal