Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My modified ve sv6

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
i like the sounds of the 6000K HID kit, any idea what they cost? im hearing $600-$800.

haha No Way I Got Mine For $150 From A Bloke At Work But The Same Kit Is On Ebay For $280 GT Is The Brand The Pic Of The Box Is In My Thread

A

acca00

haha No Way I Got Mine For $150 From A Bloke At Work But The Same Kit Is On Ebay For $280 GT Is The Brand The Pic Of The Box Is In My Thread

i just went to auto barn the other day and the said somewhere between 600-800 but i guess better look on ebay first haha

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
i just went to auto barn the other day and the said somewhere between 600-800 but i guess better look on ebay first haha

I Would Man Ebays The Way To Go

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
very nice car mate.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Love the car mate.. Ill be doing the same to mine IE lights and lowering..:)
looks very mint mate!...

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
You might want to look into getting a CPR6 manifold, some guys on this forum and ls1.com.au are planning a group buy, adds 25rwhp for just a manifold!! Great gains. Let us know. We need 5-10 people for a good discount, google CPR6

A

acca00

Update,
I have a guy who wants to swap me 20inch gts replicas for my genuine ssv's, his rims and tires are in average condition but ill be respraying the rims gloss black or mat black if i do swap.

What should i do? keep or swap?
If so, mat black or gloss black?

Also the SS inductions wind deflector will be on its way soon.
thanks a lot for all the replies so far :)

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Update,
I have a guy who wants to swap me 20inch gts replicas for my genuine ssv's, his rims and tires are in average condition but ill be respraying the rims gloss black or mat black if i do swap.

What should i do? keep or swap?
If so, mat black or gloss black?

Also the SS inductions wind deflector will be on its way soon.
thanks a lot for all the replies so far :)

no way man, don't risk it, most replicas are bodgey as..
keep the ssv's, much safer and they are sexy.

gts wheels will be another reasons for the coppas to hassle you. not worth it

although i do like ve gts wheels and the idea about painting em black, but replicas totally turn me off.

i reakon you should keep the ssv's, maybe even add on some whitewalls, and even paint the ssv's black, shadow chrome or or even chrome, i mean that would be a little original

also did he give you a reason why he wanted to swap? more then just their condition?

A

acca00

also did he give you a reason why he wanted to swap? more then just their condition?

i was actually looking to swap but now im having second thoughts and i figured better get some advice first, my opinion is the ssv's look too small in the big guard, people are always asking me when am i going to put a nice set of mags on it and i have to explain that they are my nice mags :( and i want it to turn heads :D