Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new 2011 camaro

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey guys and gals. Been living in southern california for 3 weeks now and loving it. Love it even more now ... Took delivery of me dream car this week ...a brand new 2011 2SS camaro with RS package in inferno orange with orange trim and trim accent package, manual, sunroof, stripe kit ... And some cool genuine GM Camaro options including exhaust upgrade (louder but not droning) sub woofer enclosure (2 x 10's in a powered molded composite enclosure that bolts in behind the back seat in the boot and plugs into the loom) polished and chrome 20" rims, color coded engine cover. The dealer also fitted lowered Eibach springs .. And it's settled down nicely about another 1/2 and inch since these photos were taken. Just a pity I can't bring it on a cruise wth you guys!!

4934492743_9170dec31f_b_d.jpg

4934492981_7c5e5232e1_b_d.jpg

4934496345_bc73b3c25a_b_d.jpg

4935090470_98cd5da2a8_b_d.jpg

4934499235_37d244b097_b_d.jpg

4934499575_b7c1988c45_b_d.jpg

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Thats just beautiful. Whats it like to drive compared to the SSV?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Wow... that is so awesome... I think most blokes on her who are stuck in OZ will be fairly jealous!

Exhaust clips? How's it drive?

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thanks guys ... It is very different to drive than the VE ... Slower for one thing (missing that 310rwkw ... but I'm going to drop a whipple on it and make it whine and sing. But it feels just like sitting in an HK monaro or first gen camaro. You sit really low ... Side windows are nearly at shoulder height ... You can't see the bonnet ... And visibility out the back is zero. Handles better than the VE ... And stops better with the big brembos. It is a real American muscle car in every way. Very retro ... For instance it is the top of the range ... No climate control ... Just hotter and cooler like a bare bones SS. When you turn the radio dial, the digital display turns into an old style analogue tuner with the needle sliding left and right.

Nice to hear you miss the car ...I sure don't miss Clipsal or Schneider one little bit ... With their cost cutting and conflicting KPIs and treating everyone like a number. So good working for a dynamic privately owned company that encourages ideas and entrepreneurship instead forcing everyone to conform to their processes. I've heard Im not the only one who's gone lately ... Head of sales, commercial manager, CIS national manager.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
thats the sexiest thing i seen for a long fu***n time man, thanks for the enjoyment haha

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
i hate you. that is one sexy beast. hows life with 1 arm and leg?