Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new 2011 camaro

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

Patti2912

P4TT1
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT S Commodore
oh my fuuuuuckkkkiinnngggg god!
Amazing mate, you have no clue as to the extent of my jealousy right now.

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
that is awesome mate what is the price tag on one of them? what sorta power output u got very nice :D

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
that is awesome mate what is the price tag on one of them? what sorta power output u got very nice :D

$44k on road wth all the options I've listed ... amazing huh! In standard set up it's 426hp (flywheel, not rehp) however I have contacts through work with Dustin Whipple ... he's just given me an awesome price on a SC and mods that'll give me 560rwhp!!

ChappyVS95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 Holden Commodore VS Ute
holly **** 44k? take it thats in america rite? god know what it would cost down under

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Soooo dam tidy mate, imagine that thing in black! fark

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
holly **** 44k? take it thats in america rite? god know what it would cost down under

With the dollar as strong as it is now, less than $47k. But Holden want to protect HSV sales so it would have to sell for $80k - $90k which is just stupid. If it came out here for $50k ish, I'd buy one no questions asked!

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
With the dollar as strong as it is now, less than $47k. But Holden want to protect HSV sales so it would have to sell for $80k - $90k which is just stupid. If it came out here for $50k ish, I'd buy one no questions asked!

actually, 44k in the states means itll be around 55k in aus before compliance. cos' of GST/shipping/customs clearance etc. compliance will be around 40K to start with then drop down after a few years. holden wont (i hope) bring these in mid-volume cos' the GM plant simply cant keep up with demand in the states for the bodies.

as far as i know, GM make the floor and most of the rolling parts, the car then gets shipped to the fischer plant in canada for a lot of the RHD panels and parts, then it gets shipped to OZ for final completion. but the problem is that too many people in the US want it and at the moment GM are struggling to fulfil their pre-order list. holden have said "if its not here by... (cant remember the month) we dont want it because the market would have gone cold and we cant guarantee sales" so if GM cant make a few more bodies, we are not gonna get them at all. (other than importing low volume on the RAW scheme)

anyways, off topic. that is one verrrry nice ride OP, i am hell jealous.

edit* oh i forgot, im pretty sure camaro will be subject to the luxury car tax.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
buy a boat. Ship it over. do the illegal thing? It would be worth it for this beast, sit in my living room lol.

or not.

AMAZING CAR

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

That is ####ing awesome!!!