Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Baby - SSV Z Sportwagon

2t4me

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Sportwagon
It's a pleasure to drive mate - very happy with it
(Mind you for the last 10 years I've been driving either a 2000 Challenger or 94 v6 VR so the bar wasnt set that high!)

Heading over to SA next Friday night. Driving though to yorketown for a few nights then back to Glenelg for a week so it should get a good run then!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
back for the big race-lol ,horses that is lol,she should get a good run then,get a good gauge of how she goes on the gas

2t4me

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Sportwagon
Well had the big drive over on Friday night - interstate trips in a nice car are so much better and having the 6 litre was brilliant for overtaking the trucks!
The drive was great, got a bit concerned about 200ks in when the dash beeped a couple times and a big X with service and consult dealer came up, then I noticed the petrol gauge which had been on full was on empty, scrolled through he trip meter and the range was reading Low.... After a few seconds of panicking i figured it was probably just the computer tripping out due to using the LPG with the k's clocking up but the fuel tank staying the same!
Anyway, after a 20 minute stop in tailem bend it was all good and hasn't come back on since...
The inboard computer showed the trip at 11l/100 with a 99k/hour average. In reality I used 14l/100 k's and for the time i drove I sat inbetween 120 and 130... My partner sat on 115 when she drove from Keith to tailem bend... Pretty happy with that mileage and super happy with how it drove....
Biggest hassle was washing all the bugs of it yesterday!!!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
good to hear mate,yeah the bugs through kiki,Coomandook etc can get pretty thick at times-lol