Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new baby

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
What headlights would you guys suggest? I havent really thought about them. I dont think I will change the mirrors just yet, I like the black because it blends with the wheels but I might change my mind in the future :)
It does have some sort of exhaust system, though not as loud as I would like. No other non-cosmetic mods at the moment, I would have like them but I fell in love with the car before I even seen the price and when I found out he only wanted $3500 it sealed the deal. I expected a few mechanical issues for that price but it has run like a dream. He even put a new battery in after we agreed on the price (found the dated receipt in the car and battery is new) and diddnt charge extra for it. I want to work on it a bit more and would LOVE a sound system but have to wait until I finish uni. Even when I buy back my beloved Alfa 156, Im keeping this car and get it perfect. I think I agree though, headlights first.....

Go Angel eye headlights
like these
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab244/Nemesis11984/035.jpg

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Great looking car. Rate the body kit.
Different to what you normally see :)

1998GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 HSV VT GTS 5.7 Stroker
Looks really nice Jess.Is that the sting red? Wheels suit it nicely as well.

JohnyRock

Live Long Rock Hard!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VX Executive (V6)
nice looking car :) id change those chrome tail lights 2 black tho, would look awesome black, iv always admired the red monaro's with the black lights so your vt would look great with them..

girlracerhsv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Hey, yeah I would love to get the black monaro tail lights and the matching headlights. I have the clear indicator lights on order at the moment :) Im hoping I can find someone who wants the chrome rear lights to swap with them, but my birthday is coming up so you never know :)

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
Last edited:

girlracerhsv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Looks really nice Jess.Is that the sting red? Wheels suit it nicely as well.

yep, sting red. LOVE that colour! if you look at the picture of the rear of the car there is one spot where the pain has flaked off a little, Im trying to work out how to repair it properly.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
go to a panel beater and get it quoted.. would just paint that section and blend it in:)

girlracerhsv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Im thinking about fixing up the old tint, it wasnt done very good the first time so needs updating, probably go darker I think. Also just noticed the inside roof lining is starting to droop slightly and I know from my dads old VN what that means.... I was thinking of getting it redone in black fake leather (not wasting real leather on a roof ) lol has anyone ever got these things done? are they pricey?