Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new daily: VX SS

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
4x4 lol,put fe2 back in if you can get it cheap lol,looks good

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
4x4 lol,put fe2 back in if you can get it cheap lol,looks good

Lol. Yeah, i'll be re-lowering it with the previous springs, but this time it'll have aftermarket Monroe shocks, so it will ride great, rather than using the standard shocks which makes it really bumpy.

Thanks mate.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
let me know how you go with the Monroe's as I am thinking about them myself

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
think he's talking about the shocks knighty lol,

been hijacked lol

Ses

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt exec 5ltr s1
Nice car mate very nasty looking. I've got a black manual vxss sedan as well awesome looking cars. I picked mine up cheap as it was trashed and like yourself have got a list of things I want to get done and am slowly ticking them off as time and money allows. I read in another post you were having trouble with the handbrake conversion. I'm changing my interior over too as it was an absolute mess. I've put vz ss seats and door inserts in, fixed up and painted the dash facia vents and door handles, changed the cluster and put vz wiper and indicator stalks in. My next job is the vz satin and chrome handbrake. From what I've seen a complete handbrake will fit straight in it sounds easier than changing the cover and trying to match it up. I found one on eBay for $60 I haven't started on it yet tho so fingers crossed. All the best with your changes mate hope it goes well its a really nice looking car already.