Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new daily: VX SS

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Headlights
Bumper needs to more then likely come off and headlights readjusted.
Theres a bit that sticks out that goes into a hole in the quarter. If not sitting well, then pops out.
Headlights need to be loosened and reseated. then the bumper

Door air vent upper - from memory it clipped in place. (havent taken door trim off in a while)

Mmmm. Well i was planning to have it resrayed in the future so i'll talk to them about adjusting it while the bumper is off. Yeah, you can see the whole where the pin isn't lined up correctly.

Damn. That means the clip has probably broken off :(

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Engine covers came today :D

2EimfbJ.jpg

peeds13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II, VS III Maloo
Nice, heaps better than the ninja turtle!

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Looks nice mate. My brother had a black VS ute. It looked badass, but he hated trying to keep it clean. Looks soooo good when it is though.

Thanks! Mmm, i washed it last Saturday, picked up my mate and i drove into town, after i got back it was already a bit dirty..

Can't wait to polish it up though!

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Changed the headlights back to stock today. I did want them stock, but didn't want to buy stock ones so i couldn't justify it. Picked these up cheap though: $25 each.

j6c5d7o.jpg

Janesey

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s pac
nice car man, jealous haha you should be able to pick up another upper door air vent pretty cheap? either way that things sick! looking at an ss the other day but was white :( nice car though, just hard to convince the missus that when i get one it wont be a family car and a **** ton of money 'wont' be pumped into it haha