Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new daily: VX SS

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Car looks so much better with those SSV rims on mate, I'm just not a fan of black, those SSV rims really set it off hey.

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Nice choice on wheels, starting to look a little like my ss :p

Thanks, knew i couldn't go wrong with them. I wish mine was a mint as yours, lol.

Car looks so much better with those SSV rims on mate, I'm just not a fan of black, those SSV rims really set it off hey.

Thanks mate, i do agree. I like black on black, but it felt really P plater to me after a while, i wanted something more appropriate.

R

Risky

Update:

Bought a set of SSV rims off of Gumtree, got them repaired, machined and fitted last Tuesday.

krS2dDb.jpg

ULf1kWZ.png

Going to be getting the drivers side rear door fixed soon and the front bumper put on. Will be putting a set of new VX SS badges on after that too.

Wheels look great. They look similar to the VE E2 Thunder wheels https://www.wheeldemon.com.au/wheel/Holden/Commodore/VT-VZ/5774/ve-e2-thunder

R

Risky

Lol I've just noticed that when I was looking at other Holden wheels. Especially the Monaro ones.

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Ended up selling the car in December last year. Had too many issues to justify keeping it, as well as my work moving far away and having a V8 was making me bleed money because of the petrol costs.

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
2 years on and still regretting it :(

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Has two years of extra issues now