Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Holden

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Heyy all thanks for the feedback! :yeah:

Auctually it only had 160 000kms on the clock, lol. Ive taken it a couple of times to another town thats about an hr and a half away. She runs sweet, currently the only problem is shes a little rough when you first start her and shes cold, but my pop insists thats just because its fuel injected and its got a computer so im all happy :D

Thanks again for the feedback!! :thumbsup:

Hey Chalky

Sounds like your old man's still thinking back in the old Carby days. Fuel injection and computers should make the car run much smoother, not rougher.

Be a good idea to check plugs, leads, air and fuel filters, just to see that they are as good as they can be. Won't cost much, but could make a fair bit of difference.

Chalky01

Hose Technician.. HAHA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Hey Chalky

Sounds like your old man's still thinking back in the old Carby days. Fuel injection and computers should make the car run much smoother, not rougher.

Be a good idea to check plugs, leads, air and fuel filters, just to see that they are as good as they can be. Won't cost much, but could make a fair bit of difference.

Thanks mate. I knew there had to be something wrong because alot of other people have had the same problem. We've replaced the fuel and air filters and also the leads. Im pretty sure we've also replaced the plugs too :bang:

Thanks for your help

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
hey mate! firstly... love the colour! haha looks very tidy! how many k's? thats a bargain for $2000. just check out a few of the vr/vs's on here and soon you'll have a list of to do's longer than your christmas wish list when u were 5!
good luck! i'll be keeping an eye on this car

yep it never ends.

you got a great base to start with mate. how far away from your licence are you?

Chalky01

Hose Technician.. HAHA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
UPDATE!!

FINALLY have gotten some decent pics to upload lol. The next mods i want are to lower, and to replace the whole sound system (minus the subs and amp) =D

Attachments

• P8300009.jpg
    P8300009.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 179
  • P8300011.jpg
    P8300011.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 166
  • P8300018.jpg
    P8300018.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 198
  • P8300020.jpg
    P8300020.jpg