Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new karma ss-v

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Ice photo looks sooooo sick mate ! and TBH i love the orignal SS-V rims over the aftermarket 20s. They look heaps better haha. And i also agree deft blue looks so good clean !

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Admin needs to change his user name while he's at it ;)
I love the nose snow shot as in your avatar, I'm another for the liking Karma as a color too. And I have not seen many aftermarket wheels that look good on a VE of any model, so yeah, the original SSV's suit it well.

vzlumina

01/05 VZ Lumina AKW-989
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
MY9.5 SS-V, '99 CR125
Admin needs to change his user name while he's at it ;)
I love the nose snow shot as in your avatar, I'm another for the liking Karma as a color too. And I have not seen many aftermarket wheels that look good on a VE of any model, so yeah, the original SSV's suit it well.

Cheeky bugger :p ! Yea I love it when it is clean, but keeping it clean is a chore !!!!!! I was debating Thunder/Z-series wheels when I get new tyres or maybe even Redline rims ? What do you think ?

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
2011 redline rims. Can be bought new from dealers with factory rubber for $1600 per set or even cheaper on eBay for same. I just saw a thread with the VF SS that is sporting the same rims but in black, now you've discovered plasti dip, you could get a set and keep them polished forged, or change the color weekly till you find one that suits it best :)

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Looking at your pics again, she looks very tidy with the ssv's that are on it, so I wouldn't worry too much about changing them, but if you did, the 2011 redlines would be what I would choose.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Nice ride mate.
Love the snow pics.

vzlumina

01/05 VZ Lumina AKW-989
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
MY9.5 SS-V, '99 CR125
AND THE PLASTI DIP IS DONE ! Put back in and I think I am in love .... question is what next ?
WP_20130221_002_zps6b32fba0.jpg

So I was thinking of continuing the theme down the centre console with a custom leather lid overkill ?

WP_20130221_001_zps2acb1590.jpg

So I stuffed this bit up a bit , but i think it needs to come out anyways, not really sure if the trim piece is back in propery ? Any ideas ?
WP_20130221_003_zps46fd18f1.jpg

Also what is everyone's thoughts on these wheels ? To 'Luxury' for an SS-V ? I love em, but I don't know if they are SS-V material.
vessss20077_zps6f2be33c.jpg

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
Each to their own mate, but that center console & rear vent surround just looks cheap & nasty. The dash looks ok though.
If you got done in Karma it would look ALOT better.
It just clashes with the colour of the car.

As long as YOU like it , thats all that matters though.....