Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new ls1 with pics

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
cheers mate i will keep you posted on it for sure i think it will be about 3 weeks or so before its driving

wagonman54

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx exec wagon
Wild!

Evening,

Yeah, as stated, money is made to go round, and we are only here for a short time so enjoy mate.:dance:

Gee, if you do not get quite a way past the 300rwkw mark I would be suprised, sounds like a tough combo.
Out of interest, how is the valve to piston clearance? Did you have to fly cut them?
Might have missed it, but what it the compression of this beast?

Have fun!:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Wag54,:D

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
not sure what the compression ratio is its all written down but my tuner/engine builder has the sheet as for the pistons i got ross racing pistons and they already had valve relief in them and on the bump test there was plently of clearance even allowing for valve float etc

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
its not my daily i have a vn ss and a company work ute mate

SUSPECTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPSS TTB 355-VS CLUBY REP
wow mate this thing will hammer!!! didnt know how much effort has been done to the car.im keen on the rollers mate how much?

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
$400 mate there like new only used for 3 months on 355 stroker then i ended up using a 350 so i took the 355 apart

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
here are some pics of it installed ,the fast manifold is not on there yet as were going to dyno it with this port and polished ls6 manifold and higgins race T/B to see how much hp the fast manifold and T/B makes over a worked ls6 one, done a quick engine start on it today and its lumpy as hell sounded more like a bridgeport rotory . ..i will keep you posted as in the next 2 weeks its dyno time . . . .

Last edited:

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Will be nice to see results, the stock worked manifold compaired to the FAST and higgins t-body should see around 15-20rwkws im thinking.
Im going to do a simple test like you to compair the ported ls6 over the harrop.

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
yeah the bloke that is tuning my car used a fast manifold and only got 12rwhp over his port and polished ls6 with higgins throttle body