Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Project/Toy

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Blown V8 94 VR Manual Ute
I took the dash out of my VN .. Got the new one in, but couldn't get it lined up again .. I got too lazy then to take it out...

Did yours go back in OK ???

Yer m8 when I put the Dash Back in, she went in no Dramas other then one which was my fault lol, forgot to put the metal part on the side where the air vents screw too, other then that it was no probs at all.

When u put the dash back in do the middle bolt up the top 1st once that’s done its all too easy but make sure you get them all in b4 u Tighten them.

nice whats the horse power on that.

Not sure m8 as it’s a stock as, No mods have been made to it at all, but that’s soon to change, so when iv built the new motor for it and it gets put in ill take it to a dyno place or when we have a dyno day again ill take it there. Once every thing is done I wont to to have the same sort of power as a V8 Super Car or close to it.

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day all, i was out in my little pent house just b4 doing some more work to my Project, Took the Group A kit off and replacing it with a VN AERO, also while doing that and waiting for the seats to be done iv started doing some body work where the kit was.

Still deciding if to put the AERO back wing on it or to have no wing at all, im more going for no wing on it but bogin the holes from where the Group A wing was is a pain but its all good. got a panle beater i know, although i am after a spray painter that will re-spray mine? anyone know someone would be good help to me.

anyway guys im off to go relax and eat my Pizza, ill post some pics tomorrow of what she looks like ATM with no kit and spots of Primer ova the car lol.

Cheres HYPO-5L:yeah: :w00t:

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Hey guy's here's the latest update on the car and what iv done to it.

This is some pic's of the car when the paint was ripped off when i took the kit of as it was siliconed on.

image005us7.jpg

image010cw7.jpg

image013cq0.jpg

image014ad8.jpg

And here is the New boot (AERO One) it has the holes already for the wing so saves alot of time.
image015vl1.jpg

image016np0.jpg

Cheers HYPO-5L

Trav001

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 VH SL 3.3 Litre 5 speed, 2002 VY Executive
looking good cant wait to c more

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
G-day guys,

Well iv gotten around to finnishin off the door trims as i Re-trimed the Door Insurts my self.
they came up better then i thoguht they would. They look Awsome in the car, Tomorrow ill take some day pic's of them now there on the car.

55008666sl4.jpg

94425660oh8.jpg

69480749lz4.jpg

67818400kt2.jpg

29894959ws7.jpg

As you can see she's commin along very nicely. not far from being finished.

Cheers HYPO-5L,

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
looking good mate cant wait to see her all finished and i want your head unit you have on ebay but i dont have the cash atm:(

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Hahaha, yer i cant wait to see it all finished also and yer it is a nice head Unit, but its already sold, Thats my job for today is to take it out of my blue vn and the cables so i can put in yellow one and finish off the Interior. then im putting the boot on along with the bonnet so i can get the road for it.

so iv got a big day ahead of me.

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
good stuff mate keep up the good work going to see if i can get a lift over your way soon to check it out in the flesh

HÝPÕ-5L

Reaction score
Website
profile.myspace.com
Members Ride
Yer no worrys that would be great, from doing all thing to the car other them its a hobbie and i have nothing better to do with no licence, but i to see it get put into street commodores one day along side my wife's Car. :yeah: