Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new project VQ Caprice

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Nice Caprice mate,love those seats.Going to be a challenge getting those missing caprice parts but thats part of the fun.Hope it runs well once you get it going too.Looks like the ignition barrel is gone too.

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
yeh they replaced the broken barrel with another broken barrel lol, the parts list keeps groing lol, though im not fussed with cosmetics atm just consentrating on engine etc, fitting new handbrake atm man that is one sucky job haha but bonus found $2.50 in the donor car and $4.10 in the caprice inside the slot where the handbrake sits haha

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
i had a whole set of those moulds a while back sold them for $30 on ebay and true you dont see them come up that often i have seen a few front lips go on ebay recently for a decent price i bought on a few weeks back for $75 so keep an eye out

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
Yeah i could have got your right but i wanted a caprice which is only an eight and i didn't want people going nice car leebo is it an 8 and me saying umm not it's just the V6 lol

clubsport_replica

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt clubsport replica
yeh i know wat ur saying hey, was going to right that in my post but didnt want to offend the v6 owners...

Leebo

Reaction score
Members Ride
89 VN
I'm a V6 owner so that's the only reason i said for the other V6 owners.
Even with my car (Looking like a V8 model) i get this alot.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
nice Stato. if you go two tone go the calais gray rether then silver. the front lip from a VN SS should fir it. also if you want get crazy before paint put VP gaurds on her so you get the larger indicator in the head light. all VQ's seem to have VN headlight's.
And though about the pop up caprice bonnet oramint? rather then the badge