Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Red Hot VF SSV!!!

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
All I can say.. Is OMG I love it!

So happy with this purchase!!

These are a couple quick photos and will take more later on when I have more time!!

Future Mods:
The only thing right now is a 3 inch Manta Cat Back system that I want to get very soon. I want a full system with Extractors etc, but I don't want to risk having issues with the warranty this early on. So will wait for that for a little while :)

20130913_143517_resized-Optimized.jpg20130913_140537_resized-Optimized.jpg

Few more photos from when I got home..

20130913_180032-Optimized.jpg20130913_180038-Optimized.jpg20130913_180116-Optimized.jpg20130913_180052-Optimized.jpg20130913_180112-Optimized.jpg

Last edited:

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
What's the black badge under the ssv badge?

Koity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
What's the black badge under the ssv badge?

The local dealer puts their own badge on all Holden vehicles sold. I'm from the same area and specifically ask for this not to be on the car when I picked up mine but they still did. I politely told them to remove it though and they did. I don't see why they think that they can do this given how much money you are spending on a new car.

Enjoy the new car dude. I'm sure ill see you around town at some stage :)

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Thanks guys. Yeah I'm so damn happy with it so far, went for a bit of a cruise in it last night :) Loved every second of it!
And Koity hit the nail on the head, it's a sticker from the dealer. I was so excited I didn't even notice the sticker lol. My neighbour did and he removed it for me (he's a car detailer), cos it left a crap ton of glue residue.
I see you have a VF as well mate, what colour did you get? And I'll keep an eye out for ya :)

vkcala

Reaction score
Members Ride
searching for vk
Nice car mate. Looks good without the big spoiler

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Needs some looooooow something fierce! That third pic from the side make it look like a fourby!

I'm still jealous though lol! whats it like compared to the VE? taking out the "holy **** balls I got a new car" feeling lol

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
Needs some looooooow something fierce! That third pic from the side make it look like a fourby!

I'm still jealous though lol! whats it like compared to the VE? taking out the "holy **** balls I got a new car" feeling lol

Dude, honestly.. After always being a Holden driver and owner.. It doesn't feel like a Holden. It feels great to drive. Super comfortable. Super smooth. Gears are great. Needs to be lowered yeah but that can wait a little bit :)
The interior is amazing.
All in all I can't even think of a thing so far that I'd change (as a standard car I mean).
Might down the track.

Freestyla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redoine
Dude, honestly.. After always being a Holden driver and owner.. It doesn't feel like a Holden. It feels great to drive. Super comfortable. Super smooth. Gears are great. Needs to be lowered yeah but that can wait a little bit :)
The interior is amazing.
All in all I can't even think of a thing so far that I'd change (as a standard car I mean).
Might down the track.

I've never owned a holden, I've driven many cars in my life but after my test drive in a redline, it was all over, nowhere else to turn, for the coin, this is by far the best value performance car with all the latest creature comforts and ride handling that you could ask for. This is the new Aussie Holden and hopefully not the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free