Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new ride I'm testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
You have 3 things that scream bullshit. Your name. Seriously? Second. Your join date. Third. Your first post was to brag about the car. Every one has seen the interior it isn't a secret.

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
How is the interior a secret? They showed it when they unveiled the car on launch day.

You seem a bit full of ****, IMO.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Also, This is the SS we're looking it.

It has brembos on the front :)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The suspension in the car provides a nice drive on the streets with a smooth ride with very minimal bouncing.
So the suspension is stiff?

Handling around the corners is great with excellent grip and a good overall feel on the road.
As for parking just look at the pic xD

Did they change the tyre package on these cars? What is the new handbrake like? Do you find it ergonomically better?

Sorry for all the questions, but since you're driving the car around, you're either an engineer, or have the ability to relay a lot of technical information back to engineers. And TBH, what you've said here wouldnt be that helpful to people who have taken the risk of letting an as yet unreleased to the public model out into the real world.

You've posted the pics to let us know you're driving the car, we can get those pictures anywhere. What we really want is details! Details that wouldnt be available to people who dont have an intimate knowledge of the car.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I like the part where he hasn't replied even though he has been on.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I like the part where he hasn't replied even though he has been on.

Everyone has been kind of an asshole, He posted the car then everyone digs at him asking him to prove it.

I know when I've tested products for companies in the past (obviously not a car) I had to be extremely vague when discussing them to look like I could've gotten information from anywhere if it's before launch date.

Now, In point of the car. I'm more of a fan than a VE but I still don't love it by any means.

Cheers
Mat

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Everyone has been kind of an asshole, He posted the car then everyone digs at him asking him to prove it.

I know when I've tested products for companies in the past (obviously not a car) I had to be extremely vague when discussing them to look like I could've gotten information from anywhere if it's before launch date.

Now, In point of the car. I'm more of a fan than a VE but I still don't love it by any means.

Cheers
Mat

When you join a forum, then post low resolution, blurred pictures of a car parked awkwardly on the side of the road and ask that people trust you at your face value ofcourse the skeptic is going to come out in people.

Posting a new topic on one of Australia's biggest commodore specific forums of the new model is going to raise questions about the car. There's a difference between being "vague" and just downright ill informed when it comes to answering the questions.

Sent from here, so you can read it there. via iPhone.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm sorry I work ?
I'm sorry I wanted to show you the car im testing.
Im sorry i have been told to not say too many details

Too many details about what. The car has already been revealed and been shown at numerous car events. So er what.

Status
Not open for further replies.