Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new ride I'm testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Jesus the bloke was just showing us the VF....

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Sorry for all the questions, but since you're driving the car around, you're either an engineer, or have the ability to relay a lot of technical information back to engineers. And TBH, what you've said here wouldnt be that helpful to people who have taken the risk of letting an as yet unreleased to the public model out into the real world.

Ever thought they may just want an everday person's opinion on the vehicle? No doubt Holden has already had many engineers / technicaly minded people review the vehicles performance.

When you join a forum, then post low resolution, blurred pictures of a car parked awkwardly on the side of the road.

Low resolution, blury? how much better do you expect than the pics in the OP

Im guessing he joined to show everyone the car, people questioned his join date earlier, didnt know you needed to be on here a certain amount of time before doing what he's done (not directed at you Sab)

Too many details about what. The car has already been revealed and been shown at numerous car events. So er what.

Just because the car been shown at car shows doesn't mean every minute detail about it has been given out.
There may be features not visible whilst looking at it on display at these "reveals" that he has been told not do discuss? Just a thought.

Everyone has been kind of an asshole, He posted the car then everyone digs at him asking him to prove it.

I know when I've tested products for companies in the past (obviously not a car) I had to be extremely vague when discussing them to look like I could've gotten information from anywhere if it's before launch date.

Well said HoZy

I know he's not giving away alot, which tends to make people sway to the "dont believe him side" which is expected as it is the internet.

But talk about a pack of vultures coming in for the attack. Jc is on a slow decent in forum quality.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
If he is indeed testing the car and is supposed to keep it hidden etc. why in the hell is he posting it on a public forum..

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I agree with wraith, you can be suss as you joined this month and only have seven posts. Why doesn't somebody do a reverse image search on those pics, or at least use a picture info viewer or something

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I guess its too hard to get a picture with a time stamp.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I'm sorry I work ?
I'm sorry I wanted to show you the car im testing.
Im sorry i have been told to not say too many details

Thanks from me for the pics of the VF. I appreciate them even if some of the people here don't and are VERY rude and ignorant.

FWIW I just received VF COMMODORE news into my email inbox with some great photo's etc. Thanks again.

Commodoreowner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2013
Thanks from me for the pics of the VF. I appreciate them even if some of the people here don't and are VERY rude and ignorant.

FWIW I just received VF COMMODORE news into my email inbox with some great photo's etc. Thanks again.

Np :)
Someone nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.