Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new ride I'm testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Well reverse image search on Tineye came up with nothing for all 3 pics. Google reverse image search came up with duplicates of each one posted on StreetCommodores but it was a user on there posting about this thread haha.
TBH I am 50/50 but if you provide a timestamped picture similar to one of the first ones with a door open (sorta prove you have keys I guess) I'd take it. You wouldn't be providing any more info than you already have unless it has Lambo doors or something, lol

Commodoreowner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2013
I guess its too hard to get a picture with a time stamp.

vI1uEFy.png

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
You just completely missed the point....

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I realise the exif data was of no use, the only reason was to get GPS co-ordinates lol

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Yup....so you took the pictures. Doesnt prove what was being asked. If you want people to believe that it's your car do as i said in my first post.

Piece of paper, todays date, justcommodore.com.au written on there, placed somewhere on the car, and another photo taken.

Isnt really that hard, if you can go to the trouble of uploading the exif data. That is what wraith meant by time stamp. Nobody is questioning that you may have taken the photos.

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN SSV Enhanced 5.0, 1999 VT S Pac ll 3.8
Regardless of who owns it.......suspect it's GM.......I don't like the stripes on bonnet or trunk, but I rather like the red against the white body low down on the side. White is okay......the most popular colour for a vehicle in the world.

Tail lights look a little like Camry.......or it that just my thoughts? All over, rather nice though, and this time next year there will be thousands of them around and you will not even notice them.

Couldn't agree more about the Toyota Camry looking bums on these commodores. I know I'm not sold on them just yet. Back to basics for GM me thinks.

kohan

kohan
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exec s1 wagon 6cyl
I know what can prove it. He can say in what street and suburb i took this picture
559961_10151803785217786_973757889_n_zpsf6c8490d.jpg

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Firstly, who cares if this guy is legitimate or not (my opinion is it's crap). Secondly, why does everyone get sucked in and go on and on for another 20 pages arguing about whether it's legit or not.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.