Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new series ii ss in hazard

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Spotted a hazard SS driving past this morning... certainly stands out!

Cheers guys,

Lol that could have been me, I still haven't seen another one yet

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
lol saw my first one on the road "with track stripes" number plate read BUMBLB, hmmmmm

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
nice! did it look good?

Track stripes were abit thick so ill prob go for something not as much "in your face" but the plate was funny as haha

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
I have a bit of an idea for some stripes you might like - as soon as photobucket comes back on line, I'll post it up.

Sweet look forward to it mate, Im giving the guy at TSM a call this week to see what his prices etc are so be good to see another option or 2:rofl2:

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Well the ones he has ready to go will be cheaper than any custom ones as the design work is already done. You can take him the concept art of some custom stripes, but he'd still need to produce a template that would work so that it looks right when it's wrapped around the curves of your car - which would cost - probably not a huge amount, as it would likely only involve adapting a pre-existing template - but there would be some cost involved.