Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new series ii ss in hazard

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
ss-v tail lights, then avanti tourers.. (seen one of these near my place with those mods posted.. looks amazing)

Thanks mate, yea just sourcing some tail lights for a good price lol

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Got my Catback full stainless fitted today :)

Finally got my 2.5" stainless system fitted today, and am quite impressed, great note on idle and when on the gas, abit rough as they say when the AFM is on but up goes the radio when this is on and i barley notice it. I dont really do much highway driving so im hoping i wont have to much of an issue, anyways heres a pic IMG_0365.jpg

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
is it an Auto? if so ppl have been saying if u drive it in sport, AFM doesnt activate :)

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Nice work, Cruzer - is it an xforce system? Looks like it - if so, the installers did a good job - looks like it's sitting up nice and tight against the body and they got the tips level first go! Nice work!

Thanks mate, Yep went with Xforce as had it on a previous car and was quite good so no need to spend more i thought, yep pretty happy with it, got it done at CHE, and yep SYC05S its an auto, will give that a go to lol,

cheers