Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new series ii ss in hazard

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Hi guys,

Thought id get a pic of her up after a wash, A couple of weeks old and loving my first V8 lol

All stock atm, got the tints done but,
Looking to get catback exh. shortly.
Not sure but was thinking about the black track-stripes or some sort of vinyl along the side as this is a good colour it will work on.

IMG_0350.jpgIMG_0365.jpgIMG_0353.jpgIMG_0351.jpg

Last edited:

Ayden450

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo
Looks awesome. Def get the black stripes.

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Nice looking car mate.

If it were me, I'd steer clear of the track stripes on yellow.. will look way too much like Bumblebee. But some custom black vinyl could look good.

Thanks guys,

Yea did think that, prob is i have not seen one hazard yellow one with some sort of vinyls/track stripes to see what it looks like in the flesh, so hard to choose atm, something along the side may be the goods. I know you were considering some sort of decal for your ute, is that still on the cards and who would you entrust with that sort of work mate?

cheers

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
looks good mate, the new yellow reminds me of the VL BT1's, maybe the coppers should have yellow cars again :p would make the buggers easier to spot too lol

MUT4NT

RatRod Gem Wagon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH international// Gemini Wagon
LOVE that yellow!

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Thanks guys,

Yea did think that, prob is i have not seen one hazard yellow one with some sort of vinyls/track stripes to see what it looks like in the flesh, so hard to choose atm, something along the side may be the goods. I know you were considering some sort of decal for your ute, is that still on the cards and who would you entrust with that sort of work mate?

cheers

I keep toying with the idea - but not 100% committed to it.

There's a guy on this site called TSM (haven't personally worked with him though) who does some very good work. I believe he operates out of Blacktown. He's done some really good work and I believe does work for some dealerships. That's Smart Media - Racing Stripes

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
I keep toying with the idea - but not 100% committed to it.

There's a guy on this site called TSM (haven't personally worked with him though) who does some very good work. I believe he operates out of Blacktown. He's done some really good work and I believe does work for some dealerships. That's Smart Media - Racing Stripes

Just had a look and looks pretty good actually, will have to see what the prices are but, The 40th anniversary ones dont look half bad at all.