Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Staffie pup!!

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Hey guys,

I picked up our new Staffie pup this arvo off a mate, and felt the need to share the good news with everone on here! lol,

So here goes - shes a 6 week old little machine! mother was a pure bread, but not sure what the father is!? when the mum was on heat she got out, sooo could be a number of strays... But my mates said they had seen another staffie running around at the time, so hopefully shes pure?!

Going to get her up to the vet probly tomorrow if we can get all the vacinations already, and chip her, (unicorn chip - she might go faster?!!!)
And thinking of getting her desexed as soon as we can, but my girlfriend wants her to have her first litter then get her done, but I dont really want to cause no to sure if she's pure bread??

zeussy-albums-puppy-bella-picture4587-ohhh.jpg

^^^ My sister holding her...

zeussy-albums-puppy-bella-picture4581-6-weeks-old.jpg

^^^ Again my sister...

zeussy-albums-puppy-bella-picture4582-baby-bella.jpg

Ohh how cute is that!!

Any one else got any new additions to their families???

Feel free to post them up, and share the little punks...

What do you guys think of her??

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
Ohhhh how cute! I've got a staffy x pit bull, he's the most beautiful little man in the world. A big sook but he gets very agro every now and then. Haha he was going to run inside the other day and ran straight into the flyscreen **** I laughed my ass off.

Here he is...

photo.php

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i love staffies, wish i could get one, but the gf's allergic to dogs.
what are you gonna call her

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
omg that is soooooooo. cute X,'

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
based on the shape of the head doesnt look like a pure but that could be because she hasnt growen into herself ill get my old lady to have a look at the pics n shell be able to say if its pure

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys, so far the names 'Bella' after my girlfriends favourite champagne!! lol, but im trying to think of a better name, maybe tipsy, cause she has white tips on her feet, and tail??!!!! but I dont know, my guess is my girl will win, and the name will remain Bella!

Haha, that sucks pow3rslave, just get one and get her some of those allergy tablets, or phenergen?? lol

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
based on the shape of the head doesnt look like a pure but that could be because she hasnt growen into herself ill get my old lady to have a look at the pics n shell be able to say if its pure

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but those photos sort of make her look different, i'll try and get some better ones tomorrow when she's running around,

My mates were saying if they have black gums - roof of the mouth?? or something, and if theres a dark patch near hear toenails they should be black too?? which both of those she has, soooo not too sure, she's probly not though, seeing the amount of mongrel dogs running around here!! hope she is!

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
im not as up on the whole staffy side of things i just know how to spot breeds and x's, I've growen up with them my whole life but yeh as a puppy its quite hard to tell

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, same, never really had any dog, so I dont really know either, just going by what my mates were saying?!!

Look forward to hearing what your 'old lady' says, lol, (is that your mum, or your girlfriend?? sorry!)

Thanks for asking her, when you do..